I believe that the government has no place in assigning a minimum wage for companies to follow and that if you as a consumer are unhappy about your pay you should change your abilities so that you can earn more yourself.
I completely agree with your idea of wage being determined by how hard you work. According to what you said in your comment, "Your Wage is essentially determined by you and what you can do so the government doesn’t need to interfere just because you’re unhappy with what you earn." I couldn't agree more with this. I feel as though there are too many uneducated lazy people out there that want to make a lot of money but don't want to put in the effort required to make that kind of money and I find this ridiculous. A man is what he makes of himself, not what the government gives him and therefore I don't see why there should be a minimum wage.
You said that minimum wage is unfair to companies and that employees deserve the pay they get based on their abilities. I disagree because i don't think that someone should be able to judge who's abilities are more valuable. Also I think if theres no minimum wage no one could ever move up in the economy, if they aren't making enough money to provide for their family they wont have the same motivation to work. Also i feel if there is no minimum wage then companies will become more corrupt. If there is no minimum wage in effect there is nothing limiting their power, and with more power comes they higher chance of corruption.
I completely agree with your idea of wage being determined by how hard you work. According to what you said in your comment, "Your Wage is essentially determined by you and what you can do so the government doesn’t need to interfere just because you’re unhappy with what you earn." I couldn't agree more with this. I feel as though there are too many uneducated lazy people out there that want to make a lot of money but don't want to put in the effort required to make that kind of money and I find this ridiculous. A man is what he makes of himself, not what the government gives him and therefore I don't see why there should be a minimum wage.
ReplyDeleteYou said that minimum wage is unfair to companies and that employees deserve the pay they get based on their abilities. I disagree because i don't think that someone should be able to judge who's abilities are more valuable. Also I think if theres no minimum wage no one could ever move up in the economy, if they aren't making enough money to provide for their family they wont have the same motivation to work. Also i feel if there is no minimum wage then companies will become more corrupt. If there is no minimum wage in effect there is nothing limiting their power, and with more power comes they higher chance of corruption.
ReplyDelete